2011年5月9日月曜日

May 8th, 2011

I couldn't brat around because I had no power...I was really sorry for my friends and ALC's people waiting for me.

***

Now, I'm the chief of an ESS club in my Uni.
I have always been into that club, always.
When I became the chief, my dream was to revive that club once again.
Until now, I've made every effort to achieve that goal.
In the course, I've made a lot of attempt; have changed my attitude toward the members; have changed my attitude in the way I encourage people to join it.
I even have changed my characteristics, I think.
The club was my motivation, my excitement, and my start.
And it always will be.
So I set the goal to revive it, and somewhat I achieved it, I think.

And now, I'm on the final job to have the club full with rejoice.
I will do every single thing to realize my goal.

***

Tomorrow's resolution: Laugh from bottom of my heart. I need a fun, seriously.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿