2011年7月30日土曜日

If you get stuck: have your own strategy

When you feel you get stuck somewhere, that you cannot think of any good way of getting through a problem or that you cannot decide which way to go, what is your strategy?
It surely happens to anyone, how tough and strong your will is.
So it definitely is a good preparation if you have a certain strategy for that kind of situations beforehand.

My strategy here are as follows:

  1. Observe the problem carefully again, especially trying to find where the cause comes from, and what the bad result it leads to precisely.
  2. Imagine the best situation that you want to get into. Imagine concrete conditions that you want, like how you feel, what you have when you achieve that situation.
  3. Brainstorm the possible solutions. Apparently unrealistic solutions sometimes can be the best solutions so first don't be realistic but just give as many ideas as possible.
And important rules are these below:
  1. Don't try so hard. If it gets tough continuing that tactics, just stop and try another.
  2. Think about my happiness: just keep asking myself, "OK, so now am I happy? Will I be happy if I keep this?" or this question, "Is this making a good effect as I expected it to have?"
  3. Don't be tough. Don't try to do more than what I can do, and if I have done all the things I can do, just let everything as it goes after that. There are many things that I cannot do as much as I can.

What do you do when you feel stuck and want to change something? Well, it might depend on a situation, but I'd be grateful if this article supplied you with an opportunity to think about it and you were happy to take that opportunity.



This thought was inspired by: http://www.earthinus.com/2011/07/tao.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿